PreMarriage Seminar scheduled on May 2nd in Roanoke will now be held in RICHMOND.
Limited spots are available. Please register as soon as possible. See the PreMarriage Seminar
page for more information.
The mission of the Virginia Institute of Pastoral Care is to provide:
- Pastoral counseling which integrates wisdom from the faith traditions and the behavioral sciences,
- Educational programs for ministers, congregations and community professionals as they provide competent, compassionate pastoral care and counseling, and
- Partnership in responding to community needs for healing,
- A commitment to making services available on a sliding fee basis and to turn no one away because of an inability to pay.
Accredited by the American Association of Pastoral Counselors:
- VIPCare is accredited as a service and training center by AAPC,
- All counseling staff are certified as pastoral counselors by AAPC,
- Many counseling staff are licensed as professional counselors and marriage and family therapists by the Virginia Board of Professional Counselors,
- All counseling staff have theological degrees in addition to mental health degrees and are ministers in a variety of denominations.